Last updated on June 19, 2019
Welcome to GlassHouse website! This website (“Site”) is a property of GlassHouse Bilgi Sistemleri Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Company”).
• Types of personal data collected and processed by the Company
• Use of such personal data
• Recipients of your personal data
• Your rights regarding your personal data processed by the Company and execution of such rights
• Your options to contact with us regarding your requests
A)PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASES
You disclose your personal data such as name, surname, phone number, e-mail address to us when you interact with the Company, attend Company events, use Company products, notify the Company on such products, disclose your data via the contact form placed on the Site or request information on Company products.
i) We process your personal data with following purposes and legal bases;
|Purpose of Processing||Legal Bases of Processing|
|Your attendance to events in order to develop business relationships with our clients and to inform you of our events regarding the products||Basing on your explicit consent, pursuant to Article 5(1) PDPL|
|Responding to your requests you have shared with us via the contact form placed on the Site or via e-mails and contacting with you regarding such requests|
|Publishing news regarding our activities and our clients’ opinions and comments under the section “Success Stories” on the Site|
|Evaluating your satisfaction by applying surveys regarding our services|
|Fulfilling the requirements of our contractual relationship with you (such as invoicing, merchandizing, product delivery, responding to your service requests)||Basing on necessity for the conclusion or performance of a contract, pursuant to Article 5(2)(c) PDPL|
|Handling our relationship with you and important amendments on information, terms, conditions and policies with respect to the Site||Basing on our legitimate interests, pursuant to Article 5(2)(f) PDPL|
ii) Special Categories of Personal Data
Unless we explicitly request you to do so, please do not disclose any sensitive data such as data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political view, religion or other beliefs, health data, criminal record or trade union membership to us via Site or any other method.
B) TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND RECIPIENTS
We may transfer your personal data, which is collected within the scope of our relationship with you, to following recipients:
• Third party manufacturers located in Turkey or abroad, in order to respond your requests on products or services
• Third party accommodation or travelling service providers and Company investors, in order to ensure your attendance to the events which we organize to strengthen our relationship with you, and,
• Regulatory and supervisory authorities, other public authorities and institutions, which are authorized to request your personal data
C) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Privacy, information and other applications of third parties (such as manufacturer applications) which are placed on the Site or related to the Site and collecting your personal data regards to our relationship with you, including websites and web properties operated by third parties (also including without limitation, all types of applications) are not within the scope of the Policy and we are not responsible for such applications. The availability or inclusion of a link to such website or property on the Site does not imply endorsement of it by the Company.
We implement required organizational, technical and administrative measures in order to protect the personal data under our control. If you feel that your interaction with us is not secure anymore, (e.g. in case you feel that the security of any personal data you have disclosed to us has been compromised), please immediately notify us on the issue, as set out below in section “Your Choices and Rights”.
E) YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
We kindly remind you that accuracy of the information which you disclose on the Site and retention of such information up-to-date is material for execution of your rights as per the PDPL and relevant legislation, and you will be responsible for liabilities, which may arise from misinformation.
Pursuant to Article 11 PDPL, you have the following rights regarding processing of your personal data:
• Learn whether or not your personal data is processed
• Request information as to processing if your data is processed
• Learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether data is used in accordance with the purpose
• Learn the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data is transferred
• Request rectification in case your personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately
• Request deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under PDPL
• Request notification of the rectification and deletion or destruction operations made to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred
• Object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems
• Request compensation for the damages in case you incur damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data
You may execute your rights by applying to the address Ayazağa Mahallesi Cendere Cad. 2a Apt. No: 109 I/51 Sarıyer – İstanbul, Türkiye in writing, by sending e-mail to the registered e-mail address GlassHouse@hs01.kep.tr or in case you have an e-mail address registered in our system, by sending e-mail to our following e-mail address: email@example.com
F) UPDATES TO THE POLICY
We may change the Policy. Please refer to the “Last Updated Date” placed above the Policy, in order to find out when the Policy is revised. Any changes to the Policy will become effective once the revised version of the Policy is posted on the Site. Your use of the Site following such change means that you accept the revised version of the Policy.