GlassHouse Cloud Data Center
Located in a 43,000-m2 campus, our data center is equipped with the latest technological infrastructure required to safely protect, store and manage your data.
GlassHouse Cloud Data Center consists of 3 major sections
Aside from being an eco-friendly LEED PLATINUM standards designed data center, it is also a digital castle with technical, environmental and physical security measures at the highest level.
LOCATION & BUILDING
- Data center is located in Turkey.
- The building has been custom-designed and constructed to serve exclusively as a data center.
- It is protected against possible lightning strikes.
- Although it is located in a low risk earthquake zone, all critical equipment are secured with seismic isolators.
- Energy and data cables are ready and connected up to the cabinets.
- Energy and data cables run through separate cable trays, baskets, and terminate in cabinets.
- No raised floor within white space area.
- Access to the Systems Control room is controlled by a biometric security system.
- Front and back cover of each cabinet are protected by digital access control system.
- The energy infrastructure meets Uptime Institute Tier IV criteria.
- Power is supplied by two separate transformers. Each has the minimum capacity of N+1 and is active-active in nature.
- All power suppliers (grid, UPS, generator) are voltage-equalized and protected against sudden power changes.
- The generators supplying power to the data center have a minimum back-up of N+1.
- The generator tanks supplying the data center have the capacity to supply the data center for at least 24 hours on standby charge.
- The generator groups are synchronized among themselves. The charges within the data center are supplied by 2 separate UPS groups.